An Tairseach welcomes visits from schools, groups such as Ladybirds and Scouts and other groups of adults or children who have a genuine interest in visiting the Centre and learning about organic farming and An Tairseach’s history, aims and vision.
Visits ranging from half an hour to a half or full day can be organised to include some or all of the following:
- A tour of the Centre and Organic Garden and Polytunnels
- A tour of the 70 acre organic farm – including vegetable growing area, conservation area and woodland.
- A talk on the history of An Tairseach
- A video on the history of An Tairseach
- A talk on ‘The Universe Story’
- Use of our dining area for packed lunches
- Light or full lunch for a group of up to 40. These are set meals using fresh, seasonal produce from our organic farm. During the summer, it can be very pleasant to sit out at the tables and chairs on the patio overlooking the organic garden.
Group visits must be pre-arranged and agreed.
Visits outside of 9.00am to 5.oopm Monday to Friday are limited.
Group visit costs vary depending on requirements.